Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

icelandic white Show full post »
LUID
Great second half show . Pablo was different gravy and Gianni took his goal well . Jack looked better on right side . On to Luton who are in form and fighting for their lives . 
Soopaleeds
Cut the poor guy some slack Batty,

we all know 3/4 of Leeds fans are crap with counting and the other half are crap with fractions
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
icelandic white
What a feeling 😎
bite your legs
Just watched the game again, yeah they had more possession by virtue of they're two wide men playing in the middle overloading us, but they seldom caused us any problems. The two changes were spot on, taking Bamford off cos he was isolated up top, Roberts dropped deeper helpig out in midfield allowing our wide players to break past him, the other change  Alioski for Costa was simply a grafter for a luxury player.Nice to see Harrison delivering the crosses early before the defenders set.
                        I dont know if anybody agrees, but i thought first half they should have been down to nine men after Mitrovics assault on White, Knockaert should of gone for a blatant stamp on Roberts, and just before ht i thought we should have had a penalty, it looked a blatant foul on Bamford to me?
andyl
Didn’t see my Crowdie. No doubt in the beer queue with the cardboard Serving staff. No change with the speed of service then.
Bull Thick With Drink
Well done Ice

Looking forward to your Luton MDT

ICE BRINGING US ALL TO THE PL
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

PapaSmurf
T1og wrote:
Brentford on 66  if that win all of there next 7 games they would have 87 

Leeds sit top with 74 so 4 W 1D takes us up even if Brentford were to win all of there 7 games 

We should win our four home games quite comfortably. That gives us 86. So two points out of the remaining 12 should get us promoted.
BB
Gangi þér vel Iceman
BB