Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

icelandic white
Next up is Luton.Nickname Hatters.
I don't know why they have this nickname. Maby some of you can inform my about that.
This will not by the easy game as Luton will park the bus and throw ewery body behind the ball.
We will need Hernandes to open them up.
Luton top scorer and assist king are James Collins  12.goal 3 assist
Harry Cornick 8 goal 3 assist Isaiah Brown 1 goal 7 assist
Luton is in good form. Last 5 WDDDW
Leeds form as we all know is WWWLW
Last time Luton played against us at Elland Road Was Saturday 1st September 2007
Leeds United 1 (Kandol 44) Luton Town 0
team news. Only players out are Forshaw injured and Kiko banned.
I predict same team as the last outgoing except Hernandez will start and Tyler goes on the bench.
Prediction 2-0 Leeds win

T1og
They will be coming with a don't loose attitude if the leav Eland Road with a point then that will be a very good result for them 
They will look to catch us on the brake witch in its self is a dangerous way to play against us 

The lads know what they have to do if the play anywhere near how they played Fulham second half they win this at a canter 

2-0 Leeds
T1og
O and MitroviΔ‡ should play again 3 game ban no were near enough 
Tony Currie10

Quality MDT again Iceman and good luck.... 

Luton has been synonymous with the hat trade since the 1800s and only London and Stockport also have a name for making hats. Unfortunately, Luton only has one company left in the hat trade now and is better known now for halal meat.... 

Me and my business partner actually made the Luton straw boaters for the club when they last got to Wembley. We had to put the ribbon round the boaters which were printed with the occasion and date etc and the 2 of us spent a couple of weeks literally with mind numbing repetition for about 20,000 hats! Got vip treatment and free drink for Wembley after telling Luton we did it for trade price for them (yeah, righto!!) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I just hope we don't beat the Mighty Hatters by more than 3-0 and they get enough points in their remaining games to stay up....

Luton will have a strong defence and put everyone behind the ball. Izzy Brown will have to be stopped before he gets his crossing in. Cornick is very quick on the break and Collins will run through brick walls up front and very strong in attacking headers.... 

3-0 us with a Hattrick Bamford hat trick....

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
PapaSmurf
I think we will stuff them, 3-0 again.
stevethemouse
1-1
andyl
Good luck mate, take us all the way.
batty4
Good luck Iceman, I think it will be tougher than most think 2-1 to us Roberts and Harrison
EFL IS CORRUPT
Soopaleeds
I'm going to plump for a hard fought 1-0
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
BB
Gangi ΓΎΓ©r vel Iceman
BB
BB
Taktu okkur til fyrirheitna landsins
BB
icelandic white
Will try my best
LUID
Good MDT . Good luck . Any kind of home win will do me . It’s all about three more points.
mick bates
that is where most hats were made
stevethemouse
my mates family owned the last straw hat factory in luton now all gone 
icelandic white
ok.so it is a opitinty  to open factory again for someone LOL
Steve Bates
First goal will be critical but watch out for Izzy Brown as has ripped us apart before in these kind of games and he comes with a point to prove. He needs watching big time as the lad has real quality on the ball.

I reckon a 2-1 win but not a given , if they score first we will struggle to break them down.

Good luck iceman
Bull Thick With Drink
same as steve bates

without pablo we could struggle to unlock them, an early goal for us will see them eventually come out and leave space for us to finish them off

Best of luck iceman

0 people inside ER desperate times

SACK THE BOARD
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

icelandic white
16.000 crowdies is something It is more than any other club has sold😁
icelandic white
rhight thred😊
Bull Thick With Drink
16,000 cardboard cutouts

More than Boringmouth were bringing to their games pre-covid

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

icelandic white
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃
haworthwhite
Is tonights match streamed anywhere? Thanks in advance.
icelandic white
LUTV
Sweetbagger
Anybody know if Sky are still showing the midweek championship games on the red button?
Tony Currie10

Same team for us. Luton have dropped top scorer Collins to bench and also Izzy and Cornick!!

What a boost for us and my Luton supporting mates going off the head with the starting X1....!!

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
icelandic white
Fulham drawing and Brentford winning.Pontus save a goal
Tony Montana
Good luck Smari.

Bring us home mate.

[Tm1_5e122506ebbe4]

" I shall not rest until Leeds United are kicked out of the football league. There fans are the scum of the Earth, absolute animals and a disgrace. I will do everything in my power to make this happen". Kenneth William Bates Chelsea Owner and Chairman April 28th 1984.
icelandic white
brentford 2 up
Macwhite
Good luck Iceman, lead us to glory m8πŸ‘Don't care what the score is as long as we win! Cumon you Mighty WhitesπŸ‘
norwichwhite
Well not going to plan so far 
thevoiceofreason
Come on Leeds! Just a 1-0 win will do... 
Belgiantoo
A couple of players not showing enough again, need to step it up a fair bit.
Proving difficult to create things against the Luton defensive line-up.
Players need to give an extra 10% effort!
norwichwhite
Ffs 
Belgiantoo
We'll need a quick response.
White gave his opponent a bit too much time, goalkeeper didn't look good either.
BAC White
Come on ,,,,we gotta do it 

[y50OAtN] [DiligentAnnualDikdik-size_restricted]      
BAC White
How did Bamford miss that ????

[y50OAtN] [DiligentAnnualDikdik-size_restricted]      
Macwhite
Fookin Hell! We battered em 1-1
pubrunner

We have at least, gained a point; a loss would have been terrible, because of the psychological impact it would have had on the players.  As things stand,  we are 6 points ahead of Brentford and we’ll still be a point in front of West Brom if they win tomorrow. 

Is it 6 games left ?  A six points margin at this point, should be enough to ensure that we get automatic promotion.  If Brentford win their next two matches, they’ll have the same points as we have now; hopefully though, we’ll pick up points in our next two matches. 

At risk of stating the bleedin' obvious, we need a clinical striker - it seems clear to me (and probably most on this forum), that had we got a prolific striker, we'd have the title done and dusted by now.  

I just hope it doesn’t come down to goal difference, β€˜cos Brentford’s is much better than ours.

icelandic white
Bamford and Coste boat should have a score
Belgiantoo
How did we not win that game, I do not know!?
Perhaps having just one player who could actually head a ball could help. 
Soopaleeds
How did we not win that game? Well.....
as per much of the season we can't unlock an organised defence, we have real problems finishing, we push up and expose ourselves to an occasional individual error
It's the dark side to the great stuff we produce for the vast majority of the possession and territory - never a dull moment.
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
pubrunner
Considering Luton's position in the league, we should have done much better than this; we really must win our next two or three games - so that other teams 'run out' of games to catch us.

Belgiantoo wrote:

Perhaps having just one player who could actually head a ball could help. 

Am I the only one, who thinks Edmondson would have scored at least one header ?

Can anyone tell me, do we have to buy Costa ?  I believe we'll have to pay Β£15m for him - we can get far better at that price.
Danish Leeds Fan
Edmondson clearly doesn’t tick all the boxes, if you ask Bielsa, but he is the closest we get to a natural goal scorer. Which is what we have needed for a very long time. And, for all his bad habits, we also lack the threat that Pontus gave us on corners....
Belgiantoo
Have to say the second had much more intensity to it.
At least someone like Costa saw a lot more of the ball.

Klich certainly one of those who's not shown enough over the last 3 games.
Bamford, other than one very good shot that went just wide also, offered little else and missed that header (as did Costa).

Luton defended in numbers, we had 75% off of play, 9 shot on target, 9 off target and something like 150 corners (we shouldn't bother really).
Postives: 2e half display in general, again both Alioski's and Pablo's introduction and performance.
Worries: injury to Coops and Dallas (hamstring).
Onto Blackburn, a team that will no doubt cause of a lot of problems in the air (even more so if Cooper misses out).

thevoiceofreason
We have got to assume that Brentford are gonna win their next 2 games now,so anything less than 4 points from our next 2 and we will be under some real pressure....

Assuming Brentford are gonna win all 6 games,We need 4 wins and 2 draws....but hopefully they will at least draw 1 and then we only need 3 wins and 2 draws....
Belgiantoo
Costa at least turned up in the second half, but needs to show much more (not just a few patches) to warrant such a big fee .
Frankly, i don't get it why big Ed is giving his chance (10 or 15 mins) either, but Bielsa obviously doesn't rate him because he can't even make the enlarged subs bench. Bielsa's must believe he has too many flaws, having said that; so has P. Bamford.
Danish Leeds Fan

A lot of answers to be provided by Bielsa. If Dallas is out (hope not), Alioski will probably take the back position. Cooper could also be out, so Struijk could give us the height, but is he strong enough? Anyway, Kalvin shouldn’t play in the back four, we know that, and Berardi... Pablo and Harrison on the wings, and maybe Tyler on top with Shackleton joining Klich in midfield with some fresh and much needed energy... 

Meslier
Ayling White Struijk Alioski
Phillips
Hernandez Shackleton Klich Harrison
Roberts

enochs extra leg

A lot of answers to be provided by Bielsa. If Dallas is out (hope not), Alioski will probably take the back position. Cooper could also be out, so Struijk could give us the height, but is he strong enough? Anyway, Kalvin shouldn’t play in the back four, we know that, and Berardi... Pablo and Harrison on the wings, and maybe Tyler on top with Shackleton joining Klich in midfield with some fresh and much needed energy... 

Meslier
Ayling White Struijk Alioski
Phillips
Hernandez Shackleton Klich Harrison
Roberts

Pope saying Cooper should be fit for Blackburn but Dallas doubtful.
andyl
Not seen Edmondson so cannot make a direct comparison, but surely he can’t be worse than Bamford. Sorry, but Bamford is one of the worse strikers we have had to rely on in years. I have mainly stayed away from bashing him but I can no longer hold it in. I hope I’m wrong, but could Bielsa’s loyalty to him cost us?
Surely it’s time for a spell on the bench?
For me, the team looks more confident going forward with Roberts up front.