Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

icelandic white
First RIP Jack Charlton legend.
Gameday tomorrow and the excitement continues.
when I write these lines Fulham and Brentford have both win their matches and I suppose WBA will win too.
It doesn't matter cos it is all in our hands, we just have to win our game.
We need the same kind of answer as we respond to stoke.
I think it will not be an easy game as Swansea has a better player than Stoke has. But they are fighting for a spot in the playoff.
to get there they have to attack us so the game might open up and that might suit us.
that would be the perfect game for Hernandez to show his magic.
Costa was great last game getting us a penalty+one assist and 1 goal My man of the match
So lads win this one for our legend Jack

Swansea top scores and assist king
André Ayew  16 goal 6 assist
Rhian Brewster 8 Goal
sam Surridge 7 goal 
Steve Cooper says there is no new injury for Swansea
Swansea will have Jordon Carrick back from 3 game suspension

Swansea form  last 5
WLDWW

Leeds Last 5
LWDWW

keep it simple win the game and turn in another 3 point
MOT
andyl
Good luck mate

Win it for Big Jack
batty4
Cracking MDT again Ice 
Going for a 2-1 win with Paddy and Costa scoring 
Win it for Jack lads !
EFL IS CORRUPT
Soopaleeds
....and the Baggies slipped up in the end.

This is the toughest game left now. We've always known that Brentford can catch us as long as we stay ahead of everyone else, and tomorrow is the chance to leave WBA hanging on by a whisker.
Still need 7 points from 4 games and if this game is a draw I believe we'll scrape home, a win and we're tasting the promised land. I'll have no nails left by the middle of the afternoon tomorrow.
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
BB
Gangi þér vel Iceman
BB
BB
Taktu okkur til fyrirheitna landsins
BB
T1og
Another big game tomorrow a win here could change everything 
I feel West Brom could very easily loose to Fulham there on a run and are looking good 
West Brom will have all on to get something out of that game 
My opinion if we win the next 2 (very doable) 
Were home 
Do this for Big Jack 
He will be watching 
2-1and another 3 on the bord 
kiwipete
The Kiwi truly believes this is the game--the Proper Whites to majestically triumph 3-1 and take one step closer--come on Iceman--Lead us all closer to the promised land--MOT----iM STAYING UP TO WATCH--NEARLY 61 BUT FEEL LIKE 17-GOOD ON US OLD CNUTS --DO IT FOR JACK-TREVOR AND NORMAN--THERE SPIRIT WILL BE WITH US FOREVER
KIWIPETE-BORN IN HOLBECK-EX-MIDDLETON AND BEESTON -LEEDS UNITED VINTAGE 1959
T1og
Must put Ben on Rhian Brewster keep him quite as he did with Mitrović
And will will win this as we did Fulham
LUID
I agree this game is pivotal . Three points would be massive and one point not a disaster. Good luck IW/Leeds.
Tony Currie10

Good luck again Iceman on this run.... 

Be very tough today and I HATE to predict a draw but I'd actually take a point v Swans and Derby and win both our home games v Barnsley and Charlton.... 

Going for a positive 2-2 draw with a Hattrick Bamford brace....

That's the same Hattrick who has 3 in 5 since the return which equates to a goalscoring ratio of 29 goals over a season.... poor bloke will still be slaughtered though and the perfect man for this system. Can you imagine Mitrovic putting in the work he does...!?
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Macwhite
Cummmoonnnn you Mighty Fookin Whites, let’s get this game won for ‘Big Jack’💛💙 Good luck Ice, take us all the way to the Prem matey....2-1 to us👍
PapaSmurf
In the words of Tubbs in The League of Gentlemen "You lied to me, Edward! There is a Swansea!"

3-0 to Leeds.
norwichwhite
Playing 3 at the back?
Danish Leeds Fan
We lose the ball in the middle of the park, too often, for my liking, and Swansea look dangerous when they get a chance to break. 
norwichwhite
Not the same without pablo
Danish Leeds Fan
Meslier, White and Cooper our best players this far. Ayling not having a good day. Costa occasionally looking good and fast. Pablo can shake this up. Come on Leeds!
stevethemouse
Come on Leeds ffs 
stevethemouse
Can see them nicking this 
norwichwhite
Bamford scores more from harder chances thN easy ones
Danish Leeds Fan
You’re not wrong, Norwich. But still amazing that his header has to go straight at the keeper....
Danish Leeds Fan
Get iiiinnnnnn. . Pablo is the man
PapaSmurf
Victory in Wales.
Soopaleeds
I am shredded ðŸ˜­

BUT WE WON!!!!!!  ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
PapaSmurf
By eck, let's get White signed. Him and Cooper have been pillars of strength this season.
icelandic white
what an important victory
batty4
Woot!  Nearly there boys ⚽️🍻😁👍
EFL IS CORRUPT
andyl

You’re the man Smari

Result of the season?

bite your legs
Great goal by Hernandez, but what a hero Luke Ayling is picks the ball up in our box and sprints the length of the field to put that ball in, and in the 90 th minute, what fckin fantastic commitment.
BB
Gangi þér vel Iceman. Another 3 points for us v Barnsley on Thursday please!
BB
BB
I could kiss you Ice! What a fecking run you are on!!! COME ON!!!!
BB
Macwhite
Well done Ice👍
I’m sooooooooo proud of the boys today.
I messaged my m8 at exactly 3pm and told him we were going to score and then up pops the magician....BOOM!
Its our time guys! MOT to the Premiership🏆⚽️🏆⚽️
thevoiceofreason
Well done Ice 😎

After years of heartache,we are almost there.... it feels surreal... 😲
LUID
Fantastic result and three more crucial points . Four more needed as it stands .
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Well done ice. You are the man. I knew it would take something weather related to get us promoted.
You should be given the MDT for the whole of next season.

Leeds Leeds leeds.

Gutted I'm not in Swansea right now,  pi5sed as a Welsh sheep trying to forget the previous night.

World  Champion
Belgiantoo
This was great ICE, keep this going for a few more.
I'm sure we'll meet at ER next season, it will and must happen
Chuffed for all our lads. 
Love you all.
BB
Oh that Ayling run to set up the goal. Picks the ball up deep inside our box and keep going towards their byline in the 89th minute! What desire!

Despite having 24 hours less recovery time we looked so much fitter. Their players were shot before the 80th minute.

Cooper set up an anti football system. Their players going down with the merest hint of contact trying to break up play. Then long balls from their free kicks launched into our box all the time.

Their manager could not even be gracious enough after the game to give us credit. Still I would rather be where we are not where they are.

If they dont go up this season what will he do when his loan players go back and he has no money to spend?

Onto Barnsley. Well they like to play proper football. Will keep the ball on the ground and try to play through the lines. Battling for their lives, first goal will be so important. If we get their heads to drop it would be great. 3 more points please God! 
BB
Danish Leeds Fan
Gotta love Ayling. He was poor in the first half but he never gives up. And yes, just like he somehow, on sheer determination, did it against Birmingham he made that goal happen, today. MOT!
Kingcurrie
This team have answered every question under intense pressure.
This run in has been unbearable at times but the pressure that Brentford have put us under has made the last few games exhilarating.
We are no bottlers.
All hail the iceman (pardon the pun)
BB
Not many on here in their 40's. Most in their 50's and 60's. For Joe who is nearly 90, time to see that famous white shirt back in the Prem!

No more tears of sorrow this year please, just the joy of crying in pleasure and relief!
BB
trashed
Well done, Iceman.

We are in the best position now as any point that WBA and especially the Bees drop means one less for us to have to get.
Bull Thick With Drink
Well done Ice

Onto Thursday now and depending on other results a draw could see us promoted.

Our game wont be easy at all as Barnsley are in an awful dog fight at the foot of the table and again depending on other results Tues/Wed they lose to us and they could be gone (due to poorer goal difference)
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

andyl
Anyone remember in 89/90 when our second to last home game was a banker against Barnsley? Mervin Day threw one of his wobblies and we lost 2-1 ( I think it was the only game we lost at home )
thevoiceofreason
andyl wrote:
Anyone remember in 89/90 when our second to last home game was a banker against Barnsley? Mervin Day threw one of his wobblies and we lost 2-1 ( I think it was the only game we lost at home )

For some strange reason I'm not nervous anymore,The lads are full of confidence and have learnt their lesson from last season.... 👍
BB
Don't remember Barnsley. Just Bournemouth! Oh my days!!!!
BB
T1og
I just can't seam to calm down till them 4 points are on the bord 
I do feel WBA will drop points today Fulham looking good WBA looking maybe a tad nervous 
We should glide by Barnsley but at this stage of the game anything can happen 
The Swans game was hard sapping hope that hasn't taken its toll 
Not looked at the bottom of the table so don't know if Barnsley have anything other than pride to play for 
But I'm sure they will do all they can to upset the stats quo
T1og
I see they do have looking at the games they have left it's about as bad a run in as they could have