Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Tony Currie10

.... this is what I think WILL happen.

I have been VERY fair and maybe not even giving ourselves enough credit! 

We should still have enough points to be automatically promoted even with my 'negative' 5 wins and 4 draws....

Cardiff a.... D
Fulham h.... D
Luton h.... W
Blackburn a.... W
Stoke h.... W
Swansea a.... D
Barnsley h.... W
Derby a.... D
Charlton h.... W

If we can at least get a draw v Fulham then they'll still be 5/7pts behind us....

2 of our hardest games are the first 2 followed by 3 'easy' games on paper. It's all going to be different though with no fans and away teams seemingly having better stats in European leagues that have already started....

Being Leeds there will no doubt be twists and turns but I really think we've got enough. We've been the best team in the league so far and I'm sure we'll be the fittest now so nothing can stop us.... 

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
thackleywhite
Cardiff a.... W
Fulham h.... W
Luton h.... W
Blackburn a.... W
Stoke h.... W
Swansea a.... D
Barnsley h.... W
Derby a.... W
Charlton h.... W

Seriously.

thevoiceofreason
Cardiff a.... W
Fulham h.... W
Luton h.... W
Blackburn a.... W
Stoke h.... W
Swansea a.... D
Barnsley h.... W
Derby a.... W
Charlton h.... W

Seriously.

Hope you're right mate,because that will mean we'll pretty much have promotion sewn up by the Swansea game... 👍
batty4
Cardiff a.... D
Fulham h.... D
Luton h.... W
Blackburn a.... W
Stoke h.... W
Swansea a.... D
Barnsley h.... W
Derby a.... D
Charlton h.... W

I would snap your hand off for this
EFL IS CORRUPT
stevethemouse
13TH?
BAC White
hmmmm..we need to do Fulham ..calm the nerves and stop them too

[y50OAtN] [DiligentAnnualDikdik-size_restricted]      
Tony Currie10
I predict Hattrick Bamford will score at least 5 goals in our last 8 games to fire us to promotion.... 

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
I see you predicted no defeats in our nine games TC. 
World  Champion
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Fulham h.... L
Luton h.... W
Blackburn a.... D
Stoke h.... W
Swansea a.... L
Barnsley h.... W
Derby a.... L
Charlton h.... W

13pts just enough. Down to the last game between us and brentford for 2nd I reckon. 
World  Champion
Bull Thick With Drink
Not saying im over Sundays result but i dont get it when people are thinking WBA are going to finish in one of the autospots. hence its leeds are the team that are under pressure

Last 6 games we have 15 points (5W 1L +8 GD)
Last 6 games WBA have 9 Points (2W, 3D, 1L +4 GD)

Yes Sunday was rip a lads hair out and i reckon if we were still there we may not have scored, but WE ARE the team with the BEST FORM (ok a major gap since last game and 2nd last game) but we have the points in the bag others havent. Yes Saturdays game will have a major bearing on the outcome of season i fear we lose gap down to 4 and everyone else gets a shot in the arm and doubts and last years pain could come came back into the players mindset, they get up tight, they cant pass the ball / play with fluidity. But win Saturday its either and 8 or a 10 point gap with 7 games to play and on paper we have 3 "easier" games Luton, Blackburn & Stoke with WBA still having to play Fulham.

The Bee's on paper have the easiest run in but 4 of their games are against clubs fighting relegation and with this being the championship strange results crop up on a weekly basis (trust me i know or should i say the bookies know).

So for me WBA arent the shoe in for an auot spot as some are saying (nobody is in my book) But i reckon Brentford, Fulham and the rest of the teams in the championship would gladly sit in second this morning with 8 games to in the season. 
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010