Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Tony Currie10

.... was just reading that we were in for Jermaine Defoe before he went to Spuds. We had the likes of Smith, Viduka, Fowler, Bridges and Keane then anyway.... if only we could have spent that dosh on another position, although we probably bought Fowler instead?

Defoe only lives 5 miles from me and I was only thinking the other day of what a great freebie signing he'd be for us, even at 37 as he knows where the net is.... wages MAYBE a slight problem though!!

Marnie from Geordie Shore lives in my next village....

Somebody from Eastenders lives in a neighbouring village and I'm sure I saw Max Branning driving round there in an open top old Porsche a few weeks ago....

Tom Hardy goes to the vets in another neighbouring village....

No doubt Michael Fish lives in the basement of Lord Sunnycock's Estate....

Does anyone else know of any tentative c-rap celebrities near them....!?😂

2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
I don't mix with riff raff celebrities.
World  Champion
andyl
Celebrity free zone around here.

Anyone who shows any signs tends to be shot immediately. Present company excepted of course.
ishotamancinreno
that 'Luton Airport' bird lived near us when she was in Emmerdale. John Stiles lived opposite me mam. Jamie Jones Buchanan lives in next street. David Bowies grandad live near us!
.... WHEN I WAS JUST A BABY
     MY MOMMA TOLD ME  'SON,
     ALWAYS BE A GOOD BOY
     & DONT YOU FOLLOW SCUM'
     BUT I SHOT A MANC IN RENO
     JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE!!!     

batty4
Howard Jones lives down the road from me for those of you that remember, and Joe Strummer from the clash lived locally too
EFL IS CORRUPT
Tony Currie10
batty4 wrote:
Howard Jones lives down the road from me for those of you that remember, and Joe Strummer from the clash lived locally too

Met him at Butlins a couple of years ago and took him to the nightclub on the complex after the gig.... What a great down to earth bloke.

Should be on our boy's jolly in Butlins this weekend for the 8th year in a row.... Heaven 17 and ABC were there this year! We got it rearranged for November and got Chesney Hawkes and Bucks Fizz.... FFS

2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
Dessip
80’s pop diva and massively overweight transsexual Divine offered tosuck me off when I was a glass collector at The Mall in Stockton on Tees. i declined. He died a few years later but I don’t think the two issues are related

Mike Bushell (Leeds fan btw) lives near me as do James Blunts parent. Bloke from The Troggs / Wild Thing lived just round the corner but sadly carked it a few years back..Also someone from The Cure lives about 2 villages along..

That is all for now..

Got a mention as one of the poshest & dimmest posters - Board Awards 2013/14
thackleywhite
Lead singer from black lace used to live over the road from me.  His wife had the hots for me as well. This was back in the 90's.  Basically molested me on a night out in town.

Soopaleeds
You learn something new every day Thackers.

I met Black Lace in the early 90's and from watching the 2 gents I assumed they were a pair.....
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
Dessip
Soopaleeds wrote:
You learn something new every day Thackers.

I met Black Lace in the early 90's and from watching the 2 gents I assumed they were a pair.....

One of them shagged a married female friend of mine (again backstage at The Mall) and then after spuffing his load loudly thanked god for ‘giving him his hat-trick’ for the day..

She then got the shock of her life when that same weekend she was watching Rita,Sue and Bob Too on video when his rat- like face popped up in screen

Got a mention as one of the poshest & dimmest posters - Board Awards 2013/14