Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

flatcap
LEEDS UNITED FC, at this time of any season we were the usual target for the wannabe journos, sacked players, ex managers, etc etc .....but at least we knew who we were.

This season, we are the usual targets, but I struggle to know who or what we are supposed to be or who we are, can we raise a team to compete in this championship? the TV companies are busting a gut to see us get stuffed, or embarrassed to high hell.
There seems to be nothing to say how many players we have to turn out for the first game, how many who are good enough to be considered for selection'
We are going to Italy with a squad of players that looks like a Sunday pub team sheet at best.

All we talk about or the media are concerned with is players who have come back overweight

out of contract, or no further use to the club at all. A coach, who on paper anyway is a second rate selection at best,
The seasons first game is almost upon us, I have never known a situation like this pre season debacle  ........no one seems fazed by all this goings on, im at a loss......[old_man_smiley_zpsc0c5a4c9]
LEEDS UNITED INTERNATIONALLY FAMOUS WORLDWIDE
Skygod
To be fair, I think having the bank account frozen which led to the players not being paid which in turn meant a transfer embargo is the big problem this season and little could be done to resolve it sooner. (getting the Courts to determine if the Sport Capital loan was 'clean money', I think was a wise move)

Hopefully, there will be some progress now and I'd hope that any new signings can get out to the training camp for the second week.

At least the youngsters will be fitter than they'll have been before, so if needed can start to get some appearances during this new season, but I agree that all we've really got in Italy is a basic first team and a number of kids which isn't going to be enough.
Post Whore & Best Newcomer - ULUFC Annual Awards 2013/14

Post Whore & Best Researcher - ULUFC Annual Awards 2014/15
ParisWhites
flatcap wrote:
LEEDS UNITED FC, at this time of any season we were the usual target for the wannabe journos, sacked players, ex managers, etc etc .....but at least we knew who we were.

This season, we are the usual targets, but I struggle to know who or what we are supposed to be or who we are, can we raise a team to compete in this championship? the TV companies are busting a gut to see us get stuffed, or embarrassed to high hell.
There seems to be nothing to say how many players we have to turn out for the first game, how many who are good enough to be considered for selection'
We are going to Italy with a squad of players that looks like a Sunday pub team sheet at best.

All we talk about or the media are concerned with is players who have come back overweight

out of contract, or no further use to the club at all. A coach, who on paper anyway is a second rate selection at best,
The seasons first game is almost upon us, I have never known a situation like this pre season debacle  ........no one seems fazed by all this goings on, im at a loss......[old_man_smiley_zpsc0c5a4c9]

Can you stop being so negative? This is the Cellino revolution - keepers with no game time, youth players galore and an inspirational head coach. What is there to be worried about? 

Get Skygod or Ishotmanvdngkingi to explain to you why you're such a BORING DOLT. 
ishotamancinreno
ParisWhites wrote:
flatcap wrote:

Can you stop being so negative? This is the Cellino revolution - keepers with no game time, youth players galore and an inspirational head coach. What is there to be worried about? 

Get Skygod or Ishotmanvdngkingi to explain to you why you're such a BORING DOLT. 

I rest my case .. You're a troll searching for a reaction !
.... WHEN I WAS JUST A BABY
     MY MOMMA TOLD ME  'SON,
     ALWAYS BE A GOOD BOY
     & DONT YOU FOLLOW SCUM'
     BUT I SHOT A MANC IN RENO
     JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE!!!     

ParisWhites
ishotamancinreno wrote:
ParisWhites wrote:
flatcap wrote:

Speaks the man famed for civility.

You "interfering" with your grandad in that photo btw?
lubyvader
Deary me this sites in the recent years has become fairytale fodder LOTS OF TROLLS,Talking of trolls I'm off on the pull see ya wouldn't wanna be ya

Outright  Weirdest Poster[arrow-10x10] 2015
LMS WINNER 2015/16
joint best signature 2016/17
LeedsPremChamps2020
ParisWhites wrote:
ishotamancinreno wrote:
ParisWhites wrote:
flatcap wrote:

Flatty has listed his worries (which I should imagine is shared by more than just a couple of fans) but here is the point you seem to be missing with your many sniping responses. Not once does he mention MC or the 'fault' for any of his worries, merely the points he can name (there will be more, after years of the same a big change usually scares and hurts).

ISAMIR is right in this case, you added nothing to the OP and actually manage to make his thread about you and your 'their all against me' attitude rather than discuss with flatty how you feel the same and why. Post value, debate and enrich the site. At the moment it just looks like you are trolling threads to defend yourself even when you're not mentioned.

Flatty, I'm not overly sure most of us were happy with who LUFC were before the arrivals this season, I'm not sure any of us can predict what we will be in just 2 short months. Let's hope your list is ticked off slowly but surely over that timescale, then we get to talk about football again! Yay
I should’ve just put 2020/21 damn it!
Championship Champions is close enough for me!

WE ARE BACK BABY!
ishotamancinreno
ParisWhites wrote:
ishotamancinreno wrote:
ParisWhites wrote:
flatcap wrote:

That last sentence just sums you up and says it all !! Haha. ..you c-ock! That's Billy Bremner FFS!
     MY MOMMA TOLD ME  'SON,
     ALWAYS BE A GOOD BOY
     & DONT YOU FOLLOW SCUM'
     JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE!!!     

BB
ISAMIR

I think Paris is a troll. Probably supports someone like Wet Spam. Just trying to rile LUFC fans.

Any LUFC fan can clearly see the man by your side is the great Billy Bremner.
BB
ishotamancinreno
BB wrote:
ISAMIR

I think Paris is a troll. Probably supports someone like Wet Spam. Just trying to rile LUFC fans.

Any LUFC fan can clearly see the man by your side is the great Billy Bremner.

I know now BB he has shown himself up so will ignore him from now on
     MY MOMMA TOLD ME  'SON,
     ALWAYS BE A GOOD BOY
     & DONT YOU FOLLOW SCUM'
     JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE!!!     

Auvers
Have to say Flatty normally I'm busting for the season to start this time of year but I feel sick with fear at what may happen to us come kick off.When MC got ownership I was looking forward to going to those grounds where we always get a tonking and rubbing the home fans noses in it when we walked off with the points but I'm not going to go home or away until I see a squad come together that can compete at least for sixth.Ive had enough of spending my time and money following club that's only purpose is to massage some rich feckers ego,I won't be part of that.I still hope I'm a Leeds fan next season,I have been for 44years,hope all my fears are groundless but just now I'm scared for Leeds United.
BB
The title of this topic reminds me of the Michael McIntyre "We are Leeds" joke!!

Absolutely hilarious!

BB
Catfood_1072
Getting back to the point Flatty makes in some ways I'm crapping myself thinking is this going to be like the effng disaster season that Reid inflicted on by signing a team of unmotivated mercenaries.  But thinking it through cellino/salerno I think know what they are doing - they will sign hungry players with some backbone.

Bladdy hope so anyway

[t0811]

Catty

[$(KGrHqR,!l!E2ER!OjccBNtqUKK++g~~_35]  one of the greats
lubyvader
as long as were not relegated will give him chance to re-build the nightmare that is the club I love beyond all measure of a doubt

LMS WINNER 2015/16
EL KIWIPETE
The seasons first game is almost upon us, I have never known a situation like this pre season debacle  ........no one seems fazed by all this goings on, im at a loss...------i know what you mean Joe--i cannot in living memory recall a fecking pre-season to come even close to this years debacle but i have put my faith in the italian cnut--at least hes here now and calling the tune and we all have to get on with it or feck off-personally i think he will have us finish in the top 10 but then again im the eternal optomist--[drunk]

could be a masterstroke in appointing billy no name in charge of the team--every famous we have had fail every time joe----[grin-smiley-emoticon]

anyways-as danny glover kept saying---youre too old for this shitte joe--you old cnut-[de8vte]

PROUD TO BE BORN IN HOLBECK--VINTAGE 1959

flatcap
Pete im the same.......hows ys doin whats it like in that booze orientated world of yours, u still getting him in then........[im-ok-smiley-emoticon][old_man_smiley_zpsc0c5a4c9]
LEEDS UNITED INTERNATIONALLY FAMOUS WORLDWIDE
lubyvader
with this Sallerno character on board and I do believe Cellino will spend on players I believe we might get a half decent side ,but I still don't like this dodgy git to be honest, but I have no say in the matter so I have to put up and shut up or forget about Leeds which unfortunately I'm never going to do, its a disease being from Leeds. But I love it and am fecking proud to be a white blood a Loiner and most of all from West Yorkshire LETS HAVE IT

LMS WINNER 2015/16