Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

BB
Well for a start I fecking hate Cardiff and Neil Harris.

Then I cannot stand the smug Swansea Guy, Mr Cooper - a Billy no marks - who was so ungracious when we beet them 0-1. Would love to see them in the Championship next year with reduced 3rd year Prem payments and no chance of signing the load players they got in Jan. Is he a good enough coach to make a mid-table team challenge for automatic like MB. No fecking chance!!!! The guy has a too high opinion of himself!

Then we have Fulham and the Smug Parker. They play good football but if I were to meet Scott I would just want to smack him in the face. Cannot give you a reason why, it is just the way it is. Would be great to see them having to cut their cloth and being forced to sell Mitrovic and Cairney.

So I think Brentford are the best of a bad bunch to support. Not for PJ but just because I hate the other teams more.
BB
Kingcurrie
Brentford also Bri

Me dad worked down London and we moved down there for a few years when I was a kid.
I used to go watch Brentford play so I have a soft spot for them.
Soopaleeds
I'm rooting for Swansea.

I think we can have Benrahma then :-)
I also think they're less competition next season and we hate London trips...
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
Dessip
Yep - Swansea for me as well for exactly the same reason. Fulham already have a good squad and no doubt will sack Parker 10 games into the new season and then a new manager will get them mid-table

we never win at Cardiff so don’t want them and I hate Brentford, Brentford’s managers hair, Ollie Watkins and Brentford’s arrogance in general..

Got a mention as one of the poshest & dimmest posters - Board Awards 2013/14
Tony Currie10
Don't really care as I'm not going to be able to get tickets for any of them this season!

Usually in the Championship I want teams coming down from the Prem and up from L1 to be quite near to me and hope it's not a TV game.... 

I don't think away fans will be able to go next season and tickets for home games will be just for season ticket holders.... I've just paid out £100 for me and the boy to be gold members but I don't really know why!

I suppose I'd prefer Fulham if anyone as I may have a 1% chance in the neutral end of getting tickets....
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
batty4
WGAF
EFL IS CORRUPT
andyl

Stuck between two thoughts. I lived and worked in West London for a number a years and went to Griffin Park a few times, so bit of a soft spot for them. I’m also pleased for my work colleague who has been going to most games since the late sixties. On the other hand if they don’t go up would anyone fancy Watkins or Benrahma ?

Don't want Cardiff up, our record against them is pants. Life’s too short to comment much on the other two. Totally indifferent.

Dessip
Don't really care as I'm not going to be able to get tickets for any of them this season!

Usually in the Championship I want teams coming down from the Prem and up from L1 to be quite near to me and hope it's not a TV game.... 

I don't think away fans will be able to go next season and tickets for home games will be just for season ticket holders.... I've just paid out £100 for me and the boy to be gold members but I don't really know why!

I suppose I'd prefer Fulham if anyone as I may have a 1% chance in the neutral end of getting tickets....

understand not getting them for away games but why not home games?

they are not increasing the number of season tickets holders so Gold members should be next in line for home tickets surely?

Got a mention as one of the poshest & dimmest posters - Board Awards 2013/14
Tony Currie10
Dessip wrote:

understand not getting them for away games but why not home games?

they are not increasing the number of season tickets holders so Gold members should be next in line for home tickets surely?

If, IF, we are only allowed the rumoured 33% of full capacity, then we'll only have a crowd in of 12 odd thousand.... we've already sold more in season tickets?

I'm sure that even home games would then go to loyalty fixtures as per away games?

Who knows!?
2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
LUID
Swansea for me. 
Chack0
I think Swansea and Cardiff most likely to go straight back as bottom club down so less for us to worry about.
Bull Thick With Drink
Unless Palace and Brighton turn things around i reckon these two could go down next season and possibly one of the promoted sides

To go up its 6 of one half dozen of another, 2 London Clubs versus 2 Welsh Clubs we've a sh*te record in both places so on purely selfish grounds Swans to go up and for them to go straight back down
[165px-Leeds_United_Logo] 

Lastman Standing Champion 2014 Lastman Standing Champion 2012
LUFC Prediction League Winner 2009/2010

stevethemouse
we never win in london so swansea 
PapaSmurf
I want to asset strip Brentford, that's ASSET folks!! Particularly Benrahma so hoping they don't make it. Cardiff are just the epitome of all that is pure unadulturated evil incarnate, so maybe not them. Fulham are a bit of a yoyo club and there's enough London clubs in the premiership anyway. So my support is going to Swansea, at least that'll five all the vehicle registration staff something to look forward to.