Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

ishotamancinreno
It’s just announced that Chelsea Women are to be crowned champions , Liverpool Women’s are relegated and...importantly Aston Villa Women’s are promoted ! So if Men’s Premiership is curtailed at any point, They have to do the same!! Villa can’t cry for removal of relegation whilst at same time , their women are promoted.
.... WHEN I WAS JUST A BABY
     MY MOMMA TOLD ME  'SON,
     ALWAYS BE A GOOD BOY
     & DONT YOU FOLLOW SCUM'
     BUT I SHOT A MANC IN RENO
     JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE!!!     

ishotamancinreno
Having said that..what Ive just read re Greg Clarke changing his mind about relegation having to happen and unknamed club chairmen coming out and that clubs cant be relegated!! Makes me think a stitch up is about to be announced..
.... WHEN I WAS JUST A BABY
     MY MOMMA TOLD ME  'SON,
     ALWAYS BE A GOOD BOY
     & DONT YOU FOLLOW SCUM'
     BUT I SHOT A MANC IN RENO
     JUST TO WATCH HIM DIE!!!     

thevoiceofreason
ishotamancinreno wrote:
Having said that..what Ive just read re Greg Clarke changing his mind about relegation having to happen and unknamed club chairmen coming out and that clubs cant be relegated!! Makes me think a stitch up is about to be announced..

I doubt that will happen,with all the ensuing lawsuits it would cause.... But if it did,like i said in another thread the best course of action by rad would be to threaten a breakaway by top clubs in championship to form Prem 2.... 👍
enochs extra leg
ishotamancinreno wrote:
It’s just announced that Chelsea Women are to be crowned champions , Liverpool Women’s are relegated and...importantly Aston Villa Women’s are promoted ! So if Men’s Premiership is curtailed at any point, They have to do the same!! Villa can’t cry for removal of relegation whilst at same time , their women are promoted.

At least Villa will have one team in the PL next season😁Will Jack Grealish still be captain?