Unofficial Leeds United - Home

Visit the Chatroom

Soopaleeds
Feels more appropriate at the moment :-(

Boris has just started the big lockdown
Everybody has a story to tell.     That's why I hide at home [facepalm-smiley-emoticon]
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
On the plus side gardens are going to be well kept
World  Champion
andyl
Well kept gardens buy long haired hippy looking people.
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
andyl wrote:
Well kept gardens buy long haired hippy looking people.

Is this virus going to make my hair grow back. Bonus
World  Champion
batty4
I have already dug up a tree and putting up a fence later in the week. Probably service the missus today, I mean tractor oops!
EFL IS CORRUPT
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
I serviced my tractor yesterday.
World  Champion
batty4
Lord Snoddy Weather Man wrote:
I serviced my tractor yesterday.

Bless her [32zoqas]
EFL IS CORRUPT
Daniel2
My businesses are going to suffer big time... I estimated that before I open again I will be 150k in the red that is if I am allowed to open before September...

I know that there is a number of businesses that have already dismissed close to 20k employees as they are closed until September and if they did not they dismiss they go bankrupt....

Hard times are about to begin.
andyl

Is this virus going to make my hair grow back. Bonus
w

That would be a bigger news story than this bl.oody virus disappearing overnight 😬
Kingcurrie
Everything will get back on track.
thackleywhite
Think i've cuaght it!  Started with a scratchy throat on tuesday. By thursday started with a fever at work and by friday was totally banjaxed! Fever up at 40c, soaking sweats..especially at night with shivering, headaches aching all over. No real cough though and feeling a lot better now.

Can't get tested though so no teal way of knowing. It's unlilley to be influenza as not really seaon for that now in late march.  Felt like sh=it though.

Belgiantoo
Take care thacks. Good to hear you're getting better.

stevethemouse
look after your sef thacks MOT
enochs extra leg
thackleywhite wrote:
Think i've cuaght it!  Started with a scratchy throat on tuesday. By thursday started with a fever at work and by friday was totally banjaxed! Fever up at 40c, soaking sweats..especially at night with shivering, headaches aching all over. No real cough though and feeling a lot better now.

Can't get tested though so no teal way of knowing. It's unlilley to be influenza as not really seaon for that now in late march.  Felt like sh=it though.

Get well soon Mate,take care.MOT
BAC White
Very very real now and apparently in 10 days will be start of peak time...stay safe , stay inside...hope we avoid the Spanish and Italian episode ...800 plus dying a day  MOT

[y50OAtN] [DiligentAnnualDikdik-size_restricted]      
Tropical Leeds
Barbados is on lockdown until April 14th. Strict curfew 8pm to 6am. Limited movement in daytime. Stay safe everyone. Living on Together.
batty4
Yeah stay the fook in and no party's guy's, it wil be over before ye know it
EFL IS CORRUPT
icelandic white
thackleywhite wrote:

take care mate beware of the change in symptoms. And ask for help if you need
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
BAC White wrote:
Very very real now and apparently in 10 days will be start of peak time...stay safe , stay inside...hope we avoid the Spanish and Italian episode ...800 plus dying a day  MOT

Looks inevitable in England by the weekend that figure. Nightmare.
World  Champion
andyl
Seems the country was not as prepared as it could have been. The Germans were ahead of the curve regarding testing, massively more than here.

I have been looking at the Our World in Data website regarding this awful virus. It is clear that all the countries that have an older population demographic are the ones that are suffering the most. In fact Italy has the highest number of elder people and the highest fatality rate.
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
As an island we should have coped better. Surely it should be an advantage.
World  Champion
Dessip
I think we’ve coped ok although the number of cases relies on testing and if we don’t test we can’t confirm. China’s numbers are complete bollox. No way have they contained this. That said the Asian countries have better processes following their experiences with SARS and H1

US is going to explode in 5-10 days and expect Trump to stop shipment of key medical devices as part of his America First messaging

Think we have some more pain before we start to recover but by that stage companies and individuals could be on their knees

I would also say the C-19 killing people is not the same as people who have died with C-19...

Got a mention as one of the poshest & dimmest posters - Board Awards 2013/14
andyl
Good luck to all those living in the cities. I live in Cheshire East and the infection levels are low compared to the rest of the country. My worry is the quieter areas will get the tail end. It’s much easier to keep the required distance around here and when we all get back together I reckon people who have successfully avoided the virus will take a hit. We have quite an elderly population around here who are relatively safe for the moment, but once the population starts mixing again, what then?

An antidote can’t come quick enough.

Lord Snoddy Weather Man
My weatherman business is struggling, nobody is interested in a quick WF because nobody is going outside. Tough times.
I've redirected my weather machinery to make ventilators .
World  Champion
Tony Currie10
My weatherman business is struggling, nobody is interested in a quick WF because nobody is going outside. Tough times.
I've redirected my weather machinery to make ventilators .

Great news on a perfect hattrick Lord Cloudyballs....

This will ensure that you will know fk all about football, the weather AND ventilators....

2020 MONEY MAN CHAMPION

FISHCURRIE PROMOTIONS WORLD CUP 2018 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....

GLENN HODDLE IS THE FUTURE....

LAST MAN STANDING WINNER 2018
EURO U.21's 2017 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
DIMNEST POSTER 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020....
EURO 2016 SWEEPSTAKE WINNER....
3rd PLACE WITH HOLLAND IN ULUFC WORLD CUP SWEEPSTAKE 2014....
JOINT WEIRDEST POSTER 2014....I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me....I think
andyl
Can I be the first one to jump off the bandwagon and not invest in Lord Snoddy ventilators.😬
andyl
One of my best friends dad has just died with COVID 19. It was his 3rd bought of pneumonia.

He has been in a secure establishment since Christmas due to mental health problems. It’s in an area with a low infection rate, so I think it shows more people have or have had it than most people think.
stevethemouse
sorry to hear that andy 
icelandic white
sorry to hear that andy. please all of you guys and your families be careful
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
andyl wrote:
Can I be the first one to jump off the bandwagon and not invest in Lord Snoddy ventilators.😬

I've just sold 100000 to a Mr D Trump. He didn't ask any questions at all.
World  Champion
Lord Snoddy Weather Man
Tony Currie10 wrote:

Great news on a perfect hattrick Lord Cloudyballs....

This will ensure that you will know fk all about football, the weather AND ventilators....

I know loads about the weather and ventilators.
World  Champion